Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome, Racists...

Well.

So a racist who can read found this little corner of the internet. He posted a thread about my post about "thug" as a code word on a hideous racist forum, which I refuse to link to here. Click on through to see the comments his friends posted. They are quite proud of themselves for posting comments, and they should be. They brought the rhetorical PAIN. Or teh STUPID. Whichever. They're bragging at their forum about leaving "choice words," although they're unclear about what the benefit of doing so might be. One speculates that I'll delete the post soon, but that's not going to happen. I wouldn't want all of my (several!) regular readers to miss out on the horrible, horrible things these lowlifes have to say. That said, I have deleted a few comments.

In the interest of pretending like there is a productive debate to be had with avowed racists, I'm going to come up with a few commenting rules, which I reserve the right to never follow. But here's what I was thinking as I was deleting comments just now:

1. Don't link to offensive websites. I'm not going to drive traffic to your filthy forums, however minimal a boost in traffic you might receive by linking on my site. If the link is in the body of your comment, I'll delete that. If your handle links to something offensive, all evidence of your comment having ever happened goes into the ether.

2. Don't incite violence or say other things that could potentially, in my wildest imagination, expose me to liability.

3. Don't just post for posting's sake. Flooding the site with "choice words" for the purpose of creating a flood is stupid and obnoxious and pointless - I'm just gonna delete them. I know that's really what went on in the code words thread, but if an actual conversation ever happens here, comments that don't contribute will get axed.

4. Don't post anything that will make me want to take your comment down. Stupidity is probably okay (just see the code words thread for proof of that), but plenty of other stuff won't be.

5. I would say "Be nice," since that's just kinda something I think people should do, but that will be too frequently ignored to be enforced.

I might fisk some of the racist bullshit in the coming days. I might not. But, in any case, welcome, racists. It will be fun to make fun of you and sad to know you exist.

Update: I closed the comments on that thread because it was really starting to piss me off and I think everyone gets the idea.

6 comments:

  1. We all know you closed down the comments on that thread because the truth is just a bit too hard for you to swallow. That would be why it pissed you off, because you have nothing to back up your claims. Good old Orenthal took your ass to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaming everything on racists? How original. You must be another freak brainwashed by the likes of CNN. And I know what you are going to say. Anyone who does not agree with your simplistic unfounded rant is a racists. That's the only argument you can make. If you are not ready for discussion, might as well choose another topic for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Update: I closed the comments on that thread because it was really starting to piss me off and I think everyone gets the idea."

    Libtard Translation Service:

    "I DID NOT HAVE ANY ACTUAL FACTS OR REAL LOGIC, ONLY SANCTIMONIOUS EMOTION, TO BRING TO THE DEBATE SO I SHUT THE DEBATE DOWN."

    What is the definition of a "racist"? Someone who uses FACTS and LOGIC to win a debate with a libtard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Update: I closed the comments on that thread because it was really starting to piss me off and I think everyone gets the idea."

    Yeah, we wouldn't want ALL of your readers to be offended by the truth. You do have to live with your MOM and SISTER after all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hatred so vile. can we send them to Guantanamo?

    ReplyDelete